Friday, December 22, 2006

Diner Dash 12

On the way home this morning, we made the final stop of this swing. We've made it through 12 of 21 counties now. Not bad for a week's work.

Marlton Diner
Route 70 East
Marlton
County: Burlington

This was a large diner with Christmas scenes painted on the windows and one of those large, annoying blow-up snow globes on the roof. The waitress were dressed as elves and very cheerful.

I had a spinach and feta omelet lunch special which came with wheat toast, home fries, a cup of soup (New England Clam Chowder) and coffee ($7.75). Ali had the chicken santa fe salad with chicken, soup (chicken alphabet) and coffee ($8.45). The salad was enormous, food was good overall and it was a nice final stop for the week.

We continued on home so Ali could get on the road to Connecticut and I could do some laundry and re-pack for my flight to Florida tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've definitely gone to the Marlton Diner a few times. Pretty good choice for Burlington County diner. One of the better ones I've been to around there.